Ads Top

"I am Johnny Hekker, punter for the LA rams and avid Pokemon fan. Check out how Pokemon helped shape my childhood!"


Check out the below YouTube video to see how dreams of being a Pokemon master helped mold my competitive side! So thankful to Ash and the gang for helping me learn some big life lessons.Your Partner in Training, Johnny Hekkerhttp://youtu.be/V3sApeOnVyQ via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2bVm9eq
"I am Johnny Hekker, punter for the LA rams and avid Pokemon fan. Check out how Pokemon helped shape my childhood!" "I am Johnny Hekker, punter for the LA rams and avid Pokemon fan. Check out how Pokemon helped shape my childhood!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.