Ads Top

"I'm having fun in this game without having any Pokeballs"


#PokemonGO: Currently, I have 0 Pokeballs. I haven't spun a single Pokestop. I haven't bought anything. (I'm considering buying 400 Pokeballs though.) However, I'm still having fun with this game. I'm still hunting down Pokemon, but instead of catching them, I'm taking pictures of them. So, I'm not really playing Pokemon GO, but more like a version of Pokemon Snap where I have to move around. It's really fun though. Taking pictures of Pokemon in the AR mode around some places really fills me with joy. Even if I can't catch to Pokemon, I can still remember them, and that's good enough.EDIT: Holy crap, front page. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2aI0vs7
"I'm having fun in this game without having any Pokeballs" "I'm having fun in this game without having any Pokeballs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.