Ads Top

"[Lapras Survey result] One egg out of 240 hatches into a Lapras"


#PokemonGO: Hello trainers!Yesterday I posted a Lapras rarity survey and I got a surprisingly high amount of answers, so it's taking a little time to crunch and analyse the data.I'm done checking the egg part and I got the following results:53,127 eggs hatched222 Lapras hatched1 Lapras every 240 eggs in average (which was interestingly the same result I got from calculating with the data of the 50 first answers only, so I feel fairly confident that this result is accurate)I am not sure yet how to make the best out of the data I got for wild Lapras so stay tuned for more but it will probably take a little time.Cheers, and good hunting!edit: since a few people have been asking, the total eggs hatched include all eggs (2km, 5km and 10km) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2bxrZa3
"[Lapras Survey result] One egg out of 240 hatches into a Lapras" "[Lapras Survey result] One egg out of 240 hatches into a Lapras" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.