Ads Top

"My coworker hatched a Farfetch'd from a 5km egg here in Ohio."


#PokemonGO: He says he was pretty sure he got the egg at the Columbus Zoo. It hatched in Ohio.http://ift.tt/2bcQ01L (maps are broken, but I know people are going to ask anyway.)I asked to see his phone and went through his apps and didn't find a GPS spoofer. In the conversation we had at lunch when it came up he even said "Josh (another coworker of ours) said I hatched the Europe only pokemon." And showed me the Farfetch'd. He didn't even know what region it was actually from, so how could he even spoof if he wouldn't know where to go?I thoroughly believe that he didn't cheat. The guy didn't even know if it evolved into anything lol.8/7/2016, 6:46PM EST. Edit: I'm waiting for him to get back home, where he left his phone, to send me a screenshot of his pokedex entry for farfetch'd. If it reads Seen:1 and Caught:1 then that will prove he hatched it from an egg at the very least, since he has 7 candy.Also, in the upcoming days, I'm going to try and go to the Columbus Zoo and hatch as many eggs I get from the pokestops there to try and get a non-north american regional pokemon, since that seems like a fun enough theory. Hopefully tomorrow. I'll be sure to keep track of which pokestops gave me which eggs and hatch as many as I can. I'll make a new thread and update it throughout the day. I'll try and get a friend or two to do it with me, if they're willing, to get a bigger sample size.8/7/2016 7:34PM EST edit: I got his screenshots, so here's proof he hatched it from an egg: http://ift.tt/2aSTMwp !Also, I asked for a screenshot of his journal the day he hatched it, but that day was already bumped out of his journal history (8/5/16) so he just sent me the very bottom of his journal to prove he couldn't go lower: http://ift.tt/2aJYcYY't really matter since his pokedex entry proved he hatched it from an egg. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2aSvyUL
"My coworker hatched a Farfetch'd from a 5km egg here in Ohio." "My coworker hatched a Farfetch'd from a 5km egg here in Ohio." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.