Ads Top

"[Suggestion] Gifting Lure Droppers"


#PokemonGO: I had an idea on my way home today, while passing our most local Pokestop. It's usually the same guy who drops a lure there, and I had the compulsion to give the guy an Incense or some gold.Then, I remembered you can't lolWhat if we could though? From ANY distance, as long as you can tap the Pokestop and view it's details, I want to be able to tap the Lure dropper's username there and give the guy some gold or an item from my bag.Once trading comes out, maybe even toss him a Pokemon in a one-way deal.Thoughts?Too complicated? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ac916X
"[Suggestion] Gifting Lure Droppers" "[Suggestion] Gifting Lure Droppers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:59 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.