Ads Top

"I am beginning to notice Peak hours/Magic hours each day, some days have higher rare spawn rates than others, and a clear migratory pattern for rare spawns. (All via studying Pokestumble in certain locations in my city)"


#PokemonGO: Having to work from home on my computer each day gives me the chance to run some simple research for Pokemon Go, via Pokestumble. My daughter and I are giant nerds for Pokemon, and we geek out often trying to crack patterns or plot schedules.I research 17 specific areas/parks/suburban areas here in Reno NV that have spawn nests or 'clumps'.... where every 1.5- 2 hours, there is a sudden group-spawning of common and semi-common pokemon.I run my research from North to South/West to East, taking note of when uncommon or rare Pokemon spawn. I usually check every 15 minutes from 10am-12pm, 2-4pm, 6-11pm, and 12am-2am sometimes. The research takes about 2-3 minutes at most, unless I stop to run off and catch something rare and nearby. Or work. Maybe.Some places have a guaranteed type of spawning every day, at random times (Like Manzanita park has Pikachu bloops consistently).I have also noticed that some days are 'vulpix!' day, where the pokemon will spawn little by little, at each 'spawn clump'....and when they despawn....they reappear as though migrating North to South, West to East. Almost like a trickle-down effect. When the vulpix disappear, something like Ponyta or bellsprout will take over. It is almost like there is ratios, where Vulpix would spawn at 17 locations, Bellsprout would spawn at 12, Oddish at 8, and Charmander at 5.There are definitely groups of pokemon that like to spawn together/or in rapid succession at certain times, such as Ponyta/Growlithe/Geodude/Abra, or Oddish/Bellsprout/Bulbasaur, or Slowbro/Psyduck/Goldeen. An example is when I see Oddish show up on Wednesday, I know that I will see Bellsprout next, and Bulbasaur in about 20 minutes a block away.After observing this---I believe that biomes may trigger certain pokemon groups at unique, but set times. Another example is that at Lakeside Park, at 11am-12pm, a group of Kabutops/Magikarp/Machop/Tentacool will spawn, or at 3pm-4pm, a group of Psyduck/Staryu/Goldeen/Omanyte will spawn together. There is definitely cool-down periods of at least 20 minutes.There seems to be Peak hours-- where spawn locations pump out evolved or desired pokemon....then there are 'special hours', where the very rare spawns occur. I have noticed that the spawn times change every week, by 20-40 minutes....but is always the same area, around the same hour.For example, a Likitung spawned right outside my home (at a normal small spawn area) last Thursday night around 11:45pm-12am. Tonight (Thursday), a Wigglytuff spawned a little further down the street, at 11:50pm.Some weeks on the 2 days for 'special hours(Tues/Thurs)... you will see maybe a Snorlax at 2-3 spawn points at one time, then again 5 hours later somewhere else. The following week....Lapras...on a different set of special days/times (Mon/Wed). It alternates for sure.The unique thing I noticed....is that when those super rare Pokemon spawn.....after their time runs out....about 5 minutes later, they will either respawn a block away, or at the nearest 'Spawn Nest/Clump'. They spawn from 2-3 times in one region or area for that week. The following week, it will be a different place...but always 2-3 times around that block.I am gathering data to determine how often the Legendary pokemon will spawn regularly in that special area or biome, whether it is weekly, bi/tri-weekly or monthly, what times are common for each Legendary or Rare pokemon, and whether the spawns follow a pattern or grouping.For a different post, I am also working on a few egg theories as well... such as whether the time of day, or day of the week determines what type of Pokemon will hatch.I am also testing whether the Biome where you hatch the egg affects the species of Pokemon, or whether the Pokestop itself determines the types of Pokemon.So far, data supports time of day/the day of the week determining the type of Pokemon to hatch from an egg. There may actually be a special day per week/month, where the best Pokemon will hatch from eggs.Feel free to add observations or data so I may test and compile it for a future report! Yes, there will likely be pie charts, graphs, and summaries....every Thursday or Friday. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ceFA35
"I am beginning to notice Peak hours/Magic hours each day, some days have higher rare spawn rates than others, and a clear migratory pattern for rare spawns. (All via studying Pokestumble in certain locations in my city)" "I am beginning to notice Peak hours/Magic hours each day, some days have higher rare spawn rates than others, and a clear migratory pattern for rare spawns. (All via studying Pokestumble in certain locations in my city)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.