Ads Top

"planning in field 12hour max stardust test."


#PokemonGO: Hey all,Next weekend I plan to do a 12hour stardust grind from 10:00AM to 10:00PM here in Stockholm on Saturday 17th September.The goal is to find out how much dust I can collect in 12hours while walking almost non stop here in Stockholm. RouteI expect to hatch somewhere between 80 and 100 eggs, and catch atleast 500 pokemonincubator cost min cost : 150 x 24 = 3600 coins max cost : 150 x 32 = 4800 coinsWill eat ramon noodles for a week to cover costs.I will have 2x 30 minute breaks to stuff food in my face, recharge my camera, and some peepee breaks here and there.I expect to walk anywhere from 45 to 55 real life KM's, although I do not know how much PoGo will register, the route I do is pretty much always registered good, so I hope I won't have to many problems.I will not start it if heavy amounts of rain is expected, since then it is ruined anyway.About me: 26 y/o and got some screws loose in my head lvl 31, will be 32 when starting the challenge, although this is quite irrelevant. Youtube ChannelEDIT : This test would show a decent stardust/hour rate, and should prove how valuable stardust actually is. It will also perfectly log how much stardust comes from catching pokemon ( 100dust a poke) and how much from eggs. I will do my best to track how much every egg exactly gave, and take screenshots extra of the hatchingFor people concerned about my health, I will alternate 2 pairs of shoes and be prepaired for blisters! I been practicing Brazilian jiu jitsu for about 7 years now and will go back to training fulltime after recovering from a surgery.If someone wants to walk with me, it would be great, else fml via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ciL0uM
"planning in field 12hour max stardust test." "planning in field 12hour max stardust test." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.