Ads Top

"I know I'm in the minority, but is anyone else really happy that it takes 5 Km of walking for a Dratini candy?"


#PokemonGO: I don't want everyone having Dragonites and that'd be the case if it were 3 Km of walking like we originally thought. This buddy system is not overpowered at all! You will still need to grind for your rare evolutions! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2c9nPWt
"I know I'm in the minority, but is anyone else really happy that it takes 5 Km of walking for a Dratini candy?" "I know I'm in the minority, but is anyone else really happy that it takes 5 Km of walking for a Dratini candy?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.