Ads Top

"If nests don't migrate...."


#PokemonGO: How would you feel?I am addicted to PoGo at this point. I love that this game gets me out and enjoying exercise/ visiting different parks and places. After two migrations, I can't help but say I am pretty disappointed they didn't switch it up yet again. I realize we all may have jumped to conclusions on the 23/24 day schedule and I appreciate the recent variety in most spawn points, but feel like the nest migrations really got me to frequent different parks more often. I don't foresee myself stopping playing anytime soon, but I have been staying much closer to home and not traveling to different places as much anymore. I definitely hope they change it up again and soon. I know most people will see this as complaining but I just have high hopes for the longevity of the game and wanna see it stay successful.Just wondering what the general consensus is from the community on the current pause in migrations and how it is effecting how you have been playing? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2cOVFuJ
"If nests don't migrate...." "If nests don't migrate...." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.