Ads Top

"3 Months after starting GO, still playing, but even more important"


#PokemonGO: Is that it got me off the couch in the evenings watching Netflix and eating food.Instead I'm out walking 4-5 miles a night.I'm now 3 months into this routine as of today. When I started playing GO I realized I was losing a little bit of weight. I've said forever I just 'needed a little more motivation' and somehow Pokemon was it. Minor cutbacks in food in the evenings, nothing crazy, but from July 8th till now I'm down right about 30 pounds as of my last weigh in.Not bad Niantic, for a free game you did pretty well :) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dCDr2f
"3 Months after starting GO, still playing, but even more important" "3 Months after starting GO, still playing, but even more important" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.