Ads Top

"A better way to score Excellent on Rattatas"


#PokemonGO: Rattatas (and PJs) are our daily bread'n'butter for xp and stardust.I personally just can't seem to score a great or excellent on Rattatas. Lately I've tried a different techinique. (I disgregard spinning trhows because I have a slower phone and it stutters sometimes, and can't ever aim well with those; it only adds 10xp)Generally when I throw, I'll put my finger right on the pokeball, and slide from there, some 1,5-2 inches up. Depending on species I'll slide further or faster. With this techinque I can certainly hit a Rattata, which is generally an easy hit, but neven inside the inner circle.So yesterday it occured to me that it's not necessary to throw from the very bottom of the screen. And I think I've found an easier way to score Excellent on Rattatas:Have a 5" phonePut your finger one inch from the bottom (and not right at the bottom where the pokeball normally resides)Slide your finger at normal pace by only one inch up (instead of 1,5-2 inches)I've scored my first Excellent on a Rattata this way, and while not consistently able to do it every time, I've also scored a few more during the day.Since Rattatas are so abundant, It might have some utility to learn to score an Excellent for the xp bonus which is quite nice in the long run.Do you have an alternative method? What do you use?tl:dr: For me it's easier to score Excellent on Rattatas when trowing not from the very bottom of the screen, but one inch further. Do you have other strategies? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dE5xJh
"A better way to score Excellent on Rattatas" "A better way to score Excellent on Rattatas" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.