Ads Top

"Am I the only one who would like to have several "boxes" to organize my Pokemon list the way I want??"


#PokemonGO: Something that would look a bit like the boxes system in the original games so that you can sort your pokemons the way you want (e.g. sort them by type or have one box with your best defenders/attackers only, one box with your "hall of shame" of rare pokemons with ridiculously low CP, one box with all the pokemons you are ready to evolve... Just whatever custom organizing/sorting system that YOU want to have)I always feel kind of lost in my own Pokemon list and would really like to be able to improve it the way I want... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2e5sxCg
"Am I the only one who would like to have several "boxes" to organize my Pokemon list the way I want??" "Am I the only one who would like to have several "boxes" to organize my Pokemon list the way I want??" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.