Ads Top

"Help me find a Mr Mime"


#PokemonGO: Hello travelers,I'm an American who is spending the next 36 hours in London. I'm trying to catch a Mr. Mime but running into some trouble - despite reports that Mr. Mime has increased throughout Europe, it seems like he stopped reliably spawning at the London nests at the Tate Britain, Canary Wharf, and Wimbledon.Watching pokehuntr, it seems like he spawns semi-reliably around the Tower of London.I can camp out there if need be, but I was wondering if anyone has any good info for where I might find him (using the latest migration patterns).Thanks! - JohnnyEDITOther insights about pokehunting in London:Endless Cubones at Weaver Field.I've seen quite a few Bulbasaurs Lincoln Inn Fields, seems to spawn there at least once an hour, if not more often.Canary Wharf is a legit Magikarp nest, but you can get a surprisingly high number of magikarp at Trafalgar Square as well. I also caught two dratini there over two hours last night.Caught my first Grimer last night, he's around if not exactly common.Saw a Porygon at King's Cross.Seems like Tower Hill might be my best bet for catching a Mime, he's reliably spawned once an hour for the last four hours. I'm also looking for a Kabuto, but haven't see any pattern.EDIT 2Holy cow, I just saw a Lapras at Holborn Circus, didn't know London was a potential spawn point. (And another at the NW corner of St. James park. Damn London, I'm jealous of your Lapras!The Southern end of Victoria Embankment Gardends seems to have a regular Charmander spawn, around one per hour. a potential Charmander nest. Seeing two other concurrent spawns in the middle of the park.The western lake in Kesington Gardens is a Dugdou nest, currently 4 of them there at 2:50pmEDIT 3Could be nothing, but after not seeing any Dragonair spawns all day, there were 3 that spawned (Victoria Embankment, Tower Hill, Canary Wharf) exactly at 2:40pm. 3:20 edit - probably not, saw double dragonair spawn on South end of London Bridge just now. Dragonair spawns are more common than I thought in London.EDIT 4Finally saw a Mime spawn at Charing Cross - WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT MIME!?! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2djriNo
"Help me find a Mr Mime" "Help me find a Mr Mime" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.