Ads Top

"I was late for work today..."


#PokemonGO: Because I decided to spend twenty minutes prestiging a level 7 gym near my house. I thought, why not, I'll take a little time out of my day for some fun. I'm a busy guy and work pretty hard, so this twenty minute window was worth a lot to me. The gym stack was strong and I figured I could add to the mix.Unfortunate for me, the lowest slot was 935 Pigeot and I didn't have a viable half CP pokemon to maximize my gains. So I built the gym up, 500 prestige at a time. And just as the prestige hit 30001, I tapped the gym to add my Lapras to the hard earned spot..and then the game crashes.After a short load time, I reopen the gym. The slot is taken.I look around. The parking lot is empty and not a soul is in sight. Furious and without another 20 minutes to spend, I left for work.I had never been more frustrated with a game. I had experienced team snipes before, but the confluence of a GPS spoofer, a game crash, a team snipe, and a lot of valuable time spent to earn a slot really got to me. Enough to pick up my old Reddit account and rant. Gym sniping has got to be easy to fix. Come on. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2dBeYeD
"I was late for work today..." "I was late for work today..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.