Ads Top

"Just found that if i leave my phone on while i sleep my avatar will walk 6km"


#PokemonGO: Anybody else have similar results? At first i was really excited thinking of how many more eggs i can hatch and how many more candies i can get walking my buddy. But then it made me sad that doing nothing can get me so much further ahead. Im recently recovering from neck surgery and a few months ago i could barely walk. Im up to walking a few km a day now, and doing it while hatching eggs gives me motivation, and it really feels like im earning every candy and egg hatch. But finding out that leaving my phone on gets me better results is a bit of a bummer. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fhpGcb
"Just found that if i leave my phone on while i sleep my avatar will walk 6km" "Just found that if i leave my phone on while i sleep my avatar will walk 6km" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.