Ads Top

"My 2 cents on the "Gym issue""


#PokemonGO: After reading dozens of posts abd hundreds of comments about it, I wanted to share my 2 cents of the subject.first being pokemon should be placed on the gym according to their level, that would make spending dust on your favourite pokemon actually worth it since it would last longer on the gym.and the second would be rewarding 100 dust for each pokemon you kick out of a gym. This would solve the issue of spending 30 minutes taking down a gym 10 gym by giving 1000 dust which you would most likely get if you spent that time catching monsAl lot of people give out ideas without realizing the downsides, so I just wanted to share this couple of ideas and see if it would actually be benefitial to the game.Edit: some people suggested ways to abuse both suggestions that I didnt think of so I guess they werent as good ideas as I thought. Thanks for the input! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2dmKnzN
"My 2 cents on the "Gym issue"" "My 2 cents on the "Gym issue"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.