Ads Top

"Tips to use a lot less Pokeballs"


#PokemonGO: Living in an area without many Pokestops can be tough. Pokeballs are scarce and running out of them is a nightmare, especially when you see a Pokemon you really want. I used to find myself throwing 3-4 Pokeballs to catch even the simplest Pokemon and I was running out like crazy. Now it generally only takes me about 1-2 Pokeballs to catch a majority of things. Here are a few methods that help you save a lot of Pokeballs.1) THROW CURVE BALLS! Now I'm not 100% sure this even helps, I don't know of any data that proves it does but wow... It sure feels like it. It seemed like I went from throwing 5 balls at a Pokemon to catching that same Pokemon in 1-2 while using curve balls. It's rough to learn, but it's definitely worth the time and supplies. Try it out for yourself and see if it helps you catch Pokemon much more efficiently.2) You DONT need nice/great/excellent throws. Most people think that you need to get a nice/great/excellent for your capture rate odds to go up. This isn't the case, over on TheSilphRoad and even Niantic's website, it has been said that simply throwing the ball when the ring is smaller will increase the capture chance. You don't have to get that excellent throw on the super small ring, simply hitting the Pokemon while the ring is extremely small will nearly double your capture rate. I still go for great throws on Pokemon with green/yellow rings, but ones with orange/red rings get caught while the circle is as small as I can possibly get it.3) Don't try to catch dark orange/red ringed Pokemon with a normal ball. You have great balls and razz berries for a reason. It's worth using 1-2 great balls with a razz berry to catch that 800CP Paras rather than spending 10 Pokeballs and getting frustrated.Trust me, go out there and learn/try these methods. You will notice a ridiculous increase in your capture odds. I used to struggle with Pokeballs, now I'm constantly tossing them out because I simply have too many. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2cJoGqW
"Tips to use a lot less Pokeballs" "Tips to use a lot less Pokeballs" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.