Ads Top

"[Story] A functioning tracker greatly improves the user experience"


#PokemonGO: This is kinda beating a dead horse, but PoGo is SO much better with a tracker, I wanted to throw my two cents in.I was sitting at home cruising this sub and saw that FastPokeMap is back online. I opened the page to just look around and there was a Dragonite, 14 blocks away that would de-spawn in 8 minutes. I threw on my shoes and ran out the door, sprinted past pedestrians and arrived with 2 minutes to spare (blocks are short where I live). When I arrived I ran into another guy who did the same thing I did, we swapped PoGo stories and then went our separate ways.This is what the game should be about! Community and shared experiences. Wandering aimlessly isn't the worst thing, I sometimes enjoy it, but PoGo could be so much more! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2cXwudC
"[Story] A functioning tracker greatly improves the user experience" "[Story] A functioning tracker greatly improves the user experience" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.