Ads Top

"1 day until Pokemon Sun and Moon! And a thank you!"


The final drawing of my long Pokemon Sun and Moon countdown!If you want to see all of my countdown drawings, from Mewtwo to Bulbasaur, Here is an album of everything!This drawing marks the end of my countdown, and the final day until Pokemon Sun and Moon are released in the US! By now anyone in Japan (or anyone with a Japanese 3DS) and some in Australia are already playing these wonderful games, and in 6 days the poor souls in Europe will be able to play as well. This will be a good week indeed.I want to give a big thank you to the r/pokemon community for all the support I have received from you all during my countdown. If it wasn't for all the wonderfully nice comments, many people telling me how much this countdown has helped me improve my art, and the many many upvotes I received on many of my posts (my most popular post got over 2000 upvotes!), I would not have continued this challenge if it wasn't for you guys, so thank you so much! And please enjoy Pokemon Sun and Moon!As a side note, some people asked if I could do more drawings for the last 5 days before Europe was able to play Sun and Moon, and I told them I plan to do so. That was the plan, but unfortunately because of my real life duties and finals and end of semester projects coming up very soon, I need to use all time I am not already using on Pokemon to study and prepare for those. I am very sorry to you guys :(Edit added a link to album via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2g0Gx2r
"1 day until Pokemon Sun and Moon! And a thank you!" "1 day until Pokemon Sun and Moon! And a thank you!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.