Ads Top

"I'd love a little Indicator at the top of the Journal that tells me how far into the streak I am, and if I have got my catch/spin for the day."


#PokemonGO: It seems like small beans, but just the other night I suddenly got confused about whether or not I'd done it, so I went for a catch and spin, didn't get any bonus and was kind of forced to assume that I had done it that day.Because I'm useless and busy I have no memory of getting my 7 day streak even though I theory I know I should have achieved it and probably did.A little tracker at the top of the journal would be really useful - even just two icons with a number each and maybe a gold border if you've done it for the current day. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2fQcOa3
"I'd love a little Indicator at the top of the Journal that tells me how far into the streak I am, and if I have got my catch/spin for the day." "I'd love a little Indicator at the top of the Journal that tells me how far into the streak I am, and if I have got my catch/spin for the day." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:21 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.