Ads Top

"Pokémon Sun/Moon Birthday"


So today's my birthday. I just walked into a Pokémon center in Sun/Moon and all the lights were off and I couldn't move. Then the lights suddenly came on with a bunch of confetti and balloons. Nurse Joy also says happy birthday when healing my Pokémon. There's also a really cute rendition of the Pokémon center theme playing and a picture of a birthday cake on the screen behind nurse Joy. I see from other posts that this happens in other games too, but im not too sure if it's quite the same. It also caught me off guessed because I didn't know this happens! Just thought I'd share with you guys! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gx7X1l
"Pokémon Sun/Moon Birthday" "Pokémon Sun/Moon Birthday" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.