Ads Top

"This is the closest I've ever felt to my pokemon."


In sun and moon when you raise your friendliness with a pokemon it will do extra things in battle. My meowth that I've been using a lot has so far cured him self of poison and survived an ohko from a machop both times it said becucause he didn't want me to be sad. I just thought this was a really charming touch that hasn't been brought up much. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fcKfkJ
"This is the closest I've ever felt to my pokemon." "This is the closest I've ever felt to my pokemon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.