Ads Top

"[Story] an SF trainer's apology to the rest of the world"


#PokemonGO: As a player from SF, where we've had rich pokestop density and dragonite SPAWN LOCATIONS and the latest tracking system for months now, I just have to say to the rest of you guys in the nation, and the world.. I'm sorry. Ive been tracking the comments about the suburban/rural player's plight since the beginning and always understood but never truly got how awful it was until I went home to rural California for thanksgiving.. And ladies and gentlemen, you have it ROUGH. It flat out sucks. Almost unplayable. I was excited go take walks with my brother and hopefully catch another snorlax or something cool (not trying to be pretentious I'm sorry) but we had 1 pokestop a mile from our house and then........Nothing. Nothing at all. The screen showed nothing. The new system was rolled out. What I had taken for granted in SF was now all over the nation and, simply put, it doesn't work. I met up with some friends who played out in my home town and they were so upset over the changes that a bunch of them wanted to stop playing, because they have awful spawns out there to begin with.So as a player who hails from Niantic City, for the rest of you, I understand it now and I'm sorry for what the game state is for you. I hope Niantic will make moves to improve the game for you. For those of you that have fought through and played on. I commend you.As I was writing this I got the flair alert and saw someone had already posted a thread about this same topic, and I found it even more relevant to post this because it really is jacked up for you guys out there.Much love from San Francisco. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gATQ9L
"[Story] an SF trainer's apology to the rest of the world" "[Story] an SF trainer's apology to the rest of the world" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.