Ads Top

"Today I had probably the best Pokemon day I've ever experienced and thought I'd share."


#PokemonGO: Today I went to a local park to try and get my first Ditto. I decided to set my last lure and hang around to see what showed up. The first thing I noticed was that the park is currently a Doduo nest. I've only seen a total of two before today so I was pretty excited. Halfway through the lure I had already caught enough to get my Dodrio. So far so good!Once the lure wore off with no Ditto luck I decided to walk around and hit some stops to replenish all the balls I'd used on countless Pidgeys and Rattatas. Along the way I caught a couple Magicarp; the last two I needed to evolve. Now I'm the proud owner of an 1852 CP Gyarados. And it doesn't have twister!At this point I looked at my gym status and saw that somehow, someway, I still had my Gengar in one of the busiest gyms in my city and I'd be able to recollect in about 20 minutes. Gyms in my area usually don't last more than a couple hours, so I knew I had to take advantage. I quickly joined a couple gyms in the park and then 4 minutes later cashed in for 30 coins. I know 30 coins isn't much to a lot of you, but gyms rotate so fast here that it's the most coins I've ever cashed in at once.After all of that, I had to get some lunch and head to work. As I was pulling out of the parking lot, another Magicarp showed up. I never play while driving, but I thought I could use some candy to power up my Gyarados and maybe even get a Ditto. So I half-assedly flicked a red ball at it; no curve, barely any aim since I was driving. After a few seconds I glanced at my phone to see if I got it, and sure enough my very first Ditto was staring back at me. I've used all sorts of combinations of raspberries, red balls, great balls, even more ultras than I'd care to admit. But a careless straight throw is what ended my fun Pokemon hunt for the day.This subreddit is filled with complaints to the point where I'm not even sure why most of you even play anymore. But while some of the changes are frustrating, I still love playing and the game is still loads of fun to me. Days like today are why I love playing.TL;DR - Caught enough Doduos (rare in my area) to evolve into Dodrio, got the last two Magicarp I needed to get a non-twister Gyarados, cashed in 30 coins at once when gyms are generally one and done here, and got my first Ditto with the weakest throw I've ever made. I still like this game. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fFuQd5
"Today I had probably the best Pokemon day I've ever experienced and thought I'd share." "Today I had probably the best Pokemon day I've ever experienced and thought I'd share." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.