Ads Top

"Who else went from F2P to paying something during Halloween Event?"


#PokemonGO: Hi guys, I'd like to share a few impressions about this Halloween Event. I had fun, I managed to grind from end level 24 to halfway through level 26, I walked dozens of kilometers (e.g. 15km in one day) to hatch eggs with double candies, I had a few surprises and quite a lot of disappointments, but the big change is: for the first time I spent money on the game. I thought to myself "I'm gonna walk a serious couple of miles, why not hatch a handful of eggs?" so I spent my first 9,99€ to buy incubators (7 incubators and a lucky egg actually) and I was happy to do it. This game provided me with fun for what, four months now?, and I thought it was a fair price to pay for all of this. After all, I did pay 3,99€ for that other beautiful platform game with gourgeous sceneries, beautiful music and a playtime of about half an hour :)I really don't know if I'm going to spend some other money on this, don't plan on it during the regular season, maybe another event like this will have me spend something, who knows?Little related story: yesterday evening I was coming back home from a Dratini hunt+buddy walk, I stopped to prestige a gym and put my mon in it, two maybe 10 year old kids passed by and saw me playing; they started with "excuse me sir, which team are you in?" I said blue and they were too and were so excited, and asked me about my level and my mons, and proudly showed me their 1091CP Vaporeon, and then I said I farmed enough candies to evolve my first Dragonite and I was gonna do it later that evening, and they asked me please to do it on the spot and I did it, and they where all psyched up for MY 2400CP Dragonite. Then they went away and I went home with a smile on my face. Now, I know probably later today we will be back farming pidgeys like hell, and who knows, maybe boredom will get us, maybe Niantic will release something else to catch our attention, but hey, it's been a hell of a fun weekend anyway!TL;DR: Halloween event had me spending money for the first time on the game, I consider it money well spent for all the hours of fun it provided me with. What about you guys? Who else is a first time spender? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2fd8v8d
"Who else went from F2P to paying something during Halloween Event?" "Who else went from F2P to paying something during Halloween Event?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.