"Let's swarm WonderTrade with goodies for the next generation of Pokemon fans on December 25-26th!"

When X and Y came out, I remember finding a cute post encouraging older users like us to gift the younger pokemon community that Christmas. Why not do it again? Alola has some ridiculously rare pokemon like mareanie, feebas, comfey, and so on. Plus there are a lot of version exclusives like drampa, turtonator, and alolan vulpix/sandshrew plus late-game pokemon like dratini and jangmo-o. Not to mention scan exclusives like cyndaquil and deino. Get your pokemon busy in the nursery now so we can gift the hell out of wondertrade for the little kids just starting their pokemon journey. And if a lot of people participate, you might get some goodies of your own! I hope you'll join me and my friends in lighting up kids' faces everywhere. Please feel free to share this message everywhere! I don't care about karma. Happy holidays!Edit: WOW I'm so glad to see so many people wanting to participate! If you want this event to be as big as possible like I do, spread the word! If you know a language other than English, get this message out in that language so everyone can get a chance to see it. Put it on social media or send it to your other pokemon friends! I can't wait to participate and make someone's day! via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2gbSUt3
"Let's swarm WonderTrade with goodies for the next generation of Pokemon fans on December 25-26th!"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
09:45
Rating:


No comments