Ads Top

"Necessary to clear the "going too fast" dialogue box to keep gaining walking distance?"


#PokemonGO: Hi there, I wasn't able to find an answer to this question on Google but I know the fine folks here will have figured this out by now:Sometimes on my walks I keep the PoGo app open, in my pocket, to gain walking distance but without any interest in catching nearby Pokemon. Occasionally the GPS wanders and I get the "You're going too fast!" dialogue box, but I may not notice it for a while since the phone isn't in my hand. Does the game not register any progress until the "I'm a passenger" button is pressed? Or will it continue to count distance traveled at acceptable rates with the dialogue box open?Thanks! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2hkbxf4
"Necessary to clear the "going too fast" dialogue box to keep gaining walking distance?" "Necessary to clear the "going too fast" dialogue box to keep gaining walking distance?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.