Ads Top

"Status of Blastoise? Any use for a 100% Squirtle?"


#PokemonGO: Hi all,Yesterday I got my first 100% IV caught in the wild (10.000 pokemon caught).Luckily enough, it's one of my favourite Pokemon, Squirtle!http://ift.tt/2h2jvcM was the happiest man in the world until I realized it won't make any good use since Blastoise's CP are not high enough to be placed in gyms.He's not good enough for attacking too, since I've got a dozen 90%+ IV Vaporeon ready to destroy everything (and they have Water Gun, evolving my Squirtle I'm not even sure I will get it).Hence the question: what should I do with this guy? I was thinking about powering him up without evolving, maybe for training but he has bubble, which is a horrible move for attacking.The only option I see is evolving into Blastoise and make it around 1000 CP for prestiging, but even if I get Water Gun it will be worse than any Vaporeon at the same level.Squirtle is one of the Pokemon I love the most and I can't find a use for it. This makes me very sad.What do you think I should do? If I evolve it and I get a bad moveset I won't forgive myself :( via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2gPSYdI
"Status of Blastoise? Any use for a 100% Squirtle?" "Status of Blastoise? Any use for a 100% Squirtle?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.