Ads Top

"Crappy Rhyhdon move set maybe future Tyranitar killing machine, in Gen 2."


#PokemonGO: So, where I live Rhyhorns are really hard to find. I have only been able to evolve two since the start of the game. My first one got Mud Slap/Stone Edge, and I was super pumped about it. I just recently evolved my second one and it got Rock Smash/Megahorn... I was pretty bummed. Then I went to the type chart to see if there could be a pokemon that this move set would be good against. Sure enough Fighting/Bug is awesome against Tyranitars type set, which is Rock/Dark. I was considering grinding him until I noticed this. Of course this is all speculation, but I just wanted to know what /r/pokemongo thought about this, and if there are other "crappy movesets" that could be awesome in the future. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jEALRU
"Crappy Rhyhdon move set maybe future Tyranitar killing machine, in Gen 2." "Crappy Rhyhdon move set maybe future Tyranitar killing machine, in Gen 2." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.