Ads Top

"Every Gym in My City is Controlled By Multi-Account Spoofers Since July"


#PokemonGO: When I first started Pokemon Go, I thought that I joined months later than everyone else. Turns out I started on Day Two. I live in a small city in the North East, and I doubt any one here was a beta tester. Since the first week, every Gym has been dominated By the same 10 Valor Accounts. The first week they were level 25 with snorlax/dragonite, vaporeon. Now I'm level 29, and they are level 35+. I can take down a level 10 gym, all the way down, and within 1 hour its back to a level 8 with all the same accounts. I do this any time of day, the same thing happens. I live 3 doors down from a gym, and people will be battling when no one is there! This is ridiculous! I've reported the users many times but Niantic doesn't care. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iEkDSN
"Every Gym in My City is Controlled By Multi-Account Spoofers Since July" "Every Gym in My City is Controlled By Multi-Account Spoofers Since July" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.