Ads Top

"FOE (Fear of Evolving)"


#PokemonGO: I'm looking for help in overcoming my FOE. I'm lvl 34 and honestly the heartbreak is beginning to outweigh the fun in this game. I have completed my regional deck and have enough attackers/defenders that I don't really need anything.I recently hatched a 98% eevee. I have over 500 eevee candy, but I don't think I can bring myself to evolve it. The memory of evolving my 100% eevee into jolteon w/discharge simply haunt(ers) me too much. Also a 98% squirtle got flash cannon. Only Muk has lick/dark pulse.Doees anyone else suffer for FOE? How do you deal with it? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jAZw2f
"FOE (Fear of Evolving)" "FOE (Fear of Evolving)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.