Ads Top

"Trainer stops walking. Known bug?"


#PokemonGO: This started out as an occasional annoyance, and now happens shockingly regularly. I will be walking along, and my trainer will just stop and stand in one place. This is only corrected by shutting down the game completely and restarting.When this happens, I do not get a "GPS signal not found" or "No internet connectivity" warning. She just stands there. There are certain locations at this point where I know for certain it will happen. But mostly it appears to be random.It started back in September. I moved from Texas to Washington around the same time, so I'm not sure if it's related to my new topography, or a weird glitch, or possibly some sort of issue with my phone (Motorola M3).Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? If so, have you been able to fix it? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2j8C2RN
"Trainer stops walking. Known bug?" "Trainer stops walking. Known bug?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.