Ads Top

""What's the point?""


#PokemonGO: A question I've been asking myself while playing lately. Why do you still play?I've maxed all my favorites, hatched a modest 372 eggs while managing to collect all but 1 Pokémon (friggen Porygon) from the regional dex. I'm content with level 32 and my current squad... so what, am I done? That's it? Wait until Gen 2 and do the same things over and over and over and over again, just with different faces? What kind of game is that? Isn't that the definition of futility?Ninantic needs to do MUCH better than just releasing Gen 2 if they want to retain players like myself. They need to rethink gameplay entirely. It's not about getting free stuff or events, it's not about blocking spoofers—it's about creating a game with a point. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jSDV4F
""What's the point?"" ""What's the point?"" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.