Ads Top

"A question about high-level power ups."


#PokemonGO: Hi guys, I have a quick question about what happens at the very highest levels in PoGo. I'm about to hit level 37 and when I do I intend to power up the 15 or so Pokemon I have that are currently maxed (Level 37.5). I just recently learned about the triple tap method which allows you to get one extra powerup per level, (which has allowed me to get some of my 'mons to level 38 rather than 37.5), and I was planning on using it to get all of my Pokemon to level 39 as opposed to 38.5. However I've also heard that there's currently a glitch that causes the power-up button to disappear at level 39, and if that's the case I don't want to accidentally 'lock' my Pokemon so I can't power them up any more.So my question is: Will using the triple-tap method to power up my Pokemon when I hit level 37 cause the power up bar to disappear and prevent me from powering up my Pokemon any more? Or should I just power them up to 38.5 as normal and then when I eventually hit 38 use the triple-tap method to bump them up to 39.5/40. (Can you even go past 39.5? I've heard so many different things.)Thanks all! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kDpOBS
"A question about high-level power ups." "A question about high-level power ups." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.