Ads Top

"[COMPLAINT] Game experience should not be based on where I choose to live"


#PokemonGO: Why is the game experience so drastically different based on where someone chooses to live? I understand there is a social element to this game, but to seemingly "punish" people for living in less populated areas seems like a poor game design. Surely there is a way to balance this.There is no good reason why a player in San Francisco CA has access to quite literally thousands of Pokemon in a day and a player in Laurel MT has access to ten.I live in Anchorage which is right in the middle - not terrible, but not great. With the exception of Snorlax, I've yet to spawn a "big" one and I've been playing since the release, level 27.I know I sound like a complainer, but it's disheartening to see screenshots of Pier 39 with Magikarps and Dratinis littering the boardwalk, and I'm up here throwing excellent, ultimate, curve balls at Zubats and Krabbys that escape. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2l3ofQu
"[COMPLAINT] Game experience should not be based on where I choose to live" "[COMPLAINT] Game experience should not be based on where I choose to live" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.