Ads Top

"Does it count distance while catching?"


#PokemonGO: While walking through the city I spend ~60% of the time in the "catching animation". I keep on walking while catching.After I exit the "catching animation" my player does the run animation from where I started catching to where I am after ending the catch.This got me wondering if the GPS only checks my position before and after the catch (while not in the "catching animation").Questions:Can it be that the distance is not tracked between catch-start/end-postition because the game thinks I am "warping" those few metres, thus going over the 10mph limit?What is the interval (in seconds) of when the GPS checks the position?Should I stop walking while catching?, and only move while I am not in the "catch-animation"?I would love to know a bit more about the distance tracking, to maximize my hatching effectivity.Sorry for the many quotations, I am not sure on the terminology ;)Cheers! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2kgMtr2
"Does it count distance while catching?" "Does it count distance while catching?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.