Ads Top

"I wish eggs showed the date that you collected them!"


#PokemonGO: Everytime I go to hatch an egg, I never know which egg to incubate especially if all I have is 5k eggs. If each egg showed the date that you collected them it would be much easier to select which egg to incubate as you could pick the oldest egg that you have.The eggs could also show the location of which you got them just like the feature of where you caught a specific Pokémon.Does anyone else feel as if this is a feature that should be implemented into the game?P.S. I also wish it told you which generation the egg is but lets get the date added in first.. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kRqzpw
"I wish eggs showed the date that you collected them!" "I wish eggs showed the date that you collected them!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:04 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.