Ads Top

"Niantic"


#PokemonGO: I see posts about niantic open letters, and top post is actually someone listing their wrongdoings. It gets me really angry when I realize how inconsiderate, incompetent, and lazy niantic is. I do wish this game stuck around. Seriously, those few summer months were pure bliss. Those days are over and will never EVER be back like they were. Niantic isn't going to listen to anyone. Nothing's going to change, and the game is going to stay the same with maybe a new generation.I'm especially tired of the people who stick up for niantic. In all honesty, EA would do better. Any company would. I'm just mad. I believe a lot of people are losing interest. And some of the design choices fucking BAFFLE me. Idek. I'm upset, and I don't want to cause a war. I realize it was easy to make GO cause of the other game they made but I wish someone- ANYONE got to make this but them. I'm gonna miss the crowds, and the shouting, and the upset old people (lol), and the lures, and the late summer nights. It's a damn shame really. I'm actually done with the edits. Regards, a sad player. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2k9OTWq
"Niantic" "Niantic" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.