Ads Top

"Strategy suggestion for those collecting 100 coins per day, especially free players"


#PokemonGO: Hello Fellow Travelers,As a 'free player' part of my challenge is to remain competitive in my local area. So far I have managed to do so and thus I thought I'd share with you a little tip I've used to maximize the resources I earn. Though I'm not part of a dominant team I have found and helped forge enough local territory that I'm able to collect 100 coins per day from gyms. At first I saved up for the 25 pack of Lucky Eggs, which is still the best bargain in the Shop (750 Coins in savings). Then I upgraded my item storage and recently with the sale I upgraded my 'mon storage. But generally, I use my daily 100 coins, to buy Incubators. Collecting 100 coins per day means you can buy an Incubator every other day, each of which has three uses.My tip is: USE EACH INCUBATOR ONLY TWICE AND ONLY ON 5 OR 10k EGGSBy using each Incubator twice you will be left over time with a number of Incubators with one use each still left on them. Should you happen across a 10k egg, which is more common now, you'll always have an Incubator ready to pop it into. But more importantly over time you will eventually have 8 Incubators with one use each left + the Infinite Incubator. When you do, you can then coordinate a mass evolution (with a Lucky Egg running) to take place while also hatching 9 eggs at once.For players who spend money on the game hatching 9 eggs at once is not a big deal but for free players it's almost impossible without proper planning and therefor even more important to do so with a Lucky Egg to maximize the XP. Ideally, my sequence will be Start Lucky Egg -> Seven Day Catch Streak Bonus -> Seven Day Pokestop Spin Bonus -> Beginning Evolutions (While Walking) -> 9 Eggs Hatch -> Finish Evolutions.Doing this will generate much more XP over time than just hatching eggs at random. Furthermore, besides being both exhilarating and rewarding, it comes with the added benefit that if you happen to hatch something new out of the 9 eggs you will double the New Pokemon Bonus with the Lucky Egg. Some will argue that these bonuses are only a drop in the bucket when facing 1,500,000 XP to the next level. I argue that the only way to climb a mountain is one step at at time and these bonuses are like one extra step up.I hope that helps some of you and encourage you all to share any tips you might have for better resource management below. As always, let's keep the TSR the best place on the internet for PoGo news and Happy Hunting! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2mwd00V
"Strategy suggestion for those collecting 100 coins per day, especially free players" "Strategy suggestion for those collecting 100 coins per day, especially free players" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.