Ads Top

"To the random truck driver who put a lure module up at 3 am. Thank you!"


#PokemonGO: As the title says, I was out walking trying to catch some of the new Pokemon's right after I was done with my homework. I decided to take a break close to a bus stop since I had walked for quite a while when I saw a cargo truck holding still at a red light. When the light turned green did the guy driving the truck honk at me which I believed at first to be an act of cheekiness but instead, did I see he put a lure module up. 5 minutes after caught I a Mr. Mime and a Ditto which was 2 Pokemon's I needed, so I was quite happy! So thank you random truck driver and I hope you also will find some Pokemon's when you are off from work!PS, English ain't my first language so apology if there are to manny spelling mistakes.Edit, spelling. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kyy5dF
"To the random truck driver who put a lure module up at 3 am. Thank you!" "To the random truck driver who put a lure module up at 3 am. Thank you!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.