"Anyone else still trying to find a Shiny Karp and freaking out cause the event is ending fast and you will probably never see a Karp again afterwards?"

#PokemonGO: So I know Shiny Karps are for you only, meaning a shiny Karp for you will not necessarily be shiny for your mate.As a result, I think it may be more than generous of Niantic if they were to make it so people who have not found a shiny yet have increased chance of getting one before the event ends.Time is ticking fast and we only have a handful of hours left before we will never see a Karp in the wild. Yeah I'm kind of freaking out. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2o9HZnp
"Anyone else still trying to find a Shiny Karp and freaking out cause the event is ending fast and you will probably never see a Karp again afterwards?"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
20:02
Rating:


No comments