Ads Top

"Don't click a Magikarp when you're out of PokeBalls."


#PokemonGO: Don't do it. I currently don't have the funds to buy some PokeBalls, so what are my options here? It's been in battle for a few hours now on my phone. Could I theoretically sign into my buddy's phone under my account, get a PokeStop, and then resume the battle on my phone? Just wondering if anyone has tried this.Edit; I spun a PokeStop on my Apple Watch, went to the purchase screen, exited and 5 PokeBall's were loaded! Success! via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2n7YeNx
"Don't click a Magikarp when you're out of PokeBalls." "Don't click a Magikarp when you're out of PokeBalls." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.