Ads Top

"The Eevee Z-Crystal Mission is so Sad (Spoilers Kinda I Guess)"


I say spoilers because honestly this whole little side quest is an experience so don't read any of this if you haven't done it (which I assume most people have by now but still).I just find it so emotionally moving when you battle those old people. All for a z-crystal. They're all minding their own business trying to live their lives and some guy has you tracking them down and bothering them so he can relive the glory days or whatever. The most upsetting moment however had to be the last battle I had before getting the Eevium-Z. The Sylveon trainer had died but her granddaughter was holding her Sylveon for her. Bruh that part broke me. There were other moments too, from the Umbreon user who'd been in the hospital for a long time to the Jolteon user with Alzheimers. I know I sound like a big baby for being all emotional over one little side quest but I've never been so emotionally invested in NPCs before. I felt like a burden battling them they're just old people living their lives. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2ol13vX
"The Eevee Z-Crystal Mission is so Sad (Spoilers Kinda I Guess)" "The Eevee Z-Crystal Mission is so Sad (Spoilers Kinda I Guess)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.