Ads Top

"Two 7 day streaks, 1000 pokestops visited and not one special item"


#PokemonGO: I know it's RNG and all and the game doesn't want to give you everything easily but being a rural player and going out my way to try and achieve something and being given nothing in return kind of sucks.I've said before that the 7 day streak should garunteed one item. It doesn't mean you could get all the evolutions quickly as it may give you the same item again and again but the fact I've walked about 100km and spun well over 1000 pokestops and received nothing as a reward is making me feel less inclined to play.I don't mind catching 50 sentrets in a day, but of I'm not going to be able to get any of the new evolutions then what's the point. I have all the candies and have been waiting for this and I don't seem to be able to get any luck.I like some RNG but if it's as rare as the special items, then I could play every day for 5 hours a day for a year and never get anything and that shouldn't be a possibility in a game that I've spent a lot of money on because I enjoy.TLW: Really interesting reading your comments and suggestions etc. I'm starting to wonder whether the chance of a special item is similar to the same chance of a rare pokemon spawning. So around more central places there is more chance of seeing a Tyranitar etc do maybe an increase chance of a special item too?Just a theory. Thanks for all the responses and I hope I get something soon! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mIZ4k7
"Two 7 day streaks, 1000 pokestops visited and not one special item" "Two 7 day streaks, 1000 pokestops visited and not one special item" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.