Ads Top

"I would kill for a double stardust event right about now"


#PokemonGO: I am LV 35, 2/3 of the way to 36 thanks to the easter event, and have spent about 300000 stardust to get all my best mons up to MAX, I now have 8000 dust left...... gotta love the endgame stardust grind via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2pNb31H
"I would kill for a double stardust event right about now" "I would kill for a double stardust event right about now" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.