Ads Top

"My experience gains from level 30 to level 40"


#PokemonGO: Some relevant background: My town (Kalamazoo, MI) has some serious Pokemon Go trainers. We had one of the first 50 level 40s in the world and have since had 3 more players hit level 40. I always felt like I was right on the cusp but not quite on their level. When the Easter event hit, I knew this was my moment. There are/were 2 other players in the area who were within 4 million experience of level 40 so it was definitely a three-way race. I started the day of the event with 714,774 to go until I hit level 39. I had bunches of various candies built up and just walked hitting stops along a 1km loop catching everything and evolving in between stops and catches. In a crazy number of hours and play time later, I hit 40.Some interesting data points: I still don't have a complete Gen 2 dex, missing Houndoom and Unown. I'm missing the Magikarp badge (157/300), Pikachu badge (271/300), and the Dragon badge (195/200). My badge I'm most proud of is Jogger at 3,883.7km. I'm happy to answer any questions.Spreadsheet of experience per day since 3 Oct, 2016: http://ift.tt/2oSIiSA of screenshots for the Eggstravaganza event: http://ift.tt/2pJLHob (finally got my shiny!)tl;dr I got 5.7 million experience in 5 days to hit level 40 via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2owokKi
"My experience gains from level 30 to level 40" "My experience gains from level 30 to level 40" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.