Ads Top

"Connecting PoGo+, what is your (dark?) ritual?"


#PokemonGO: Today is the 3rd day that I am unable to connect my go + to my phone.I use to be able to connect it after I do the following:Restart my phoneDisable the WifiUnpair my Go+Reset the Go+ (Holding the button for 5 sec, then 5 more when I get a solid blue light)Pair it with bluetooth and then in game.I use to be able to connect it 8 out of 10 try, so I am wondering, what is your ritual (maybe I can find a new step that will help me to connect it).My phone is a LG G5, with Android 7.0 if anyone has it and has find a way to pair the Go+ with the game.Ninja edit: I just put a new battery in the Go+, still unable to connect. :'(2nd edit: Successfully connected the Go+ after trying a lot of different thing. Force closing the app and waiting for the sightings to comeback before connecting did the trick.Big thanks to everyone who commented, such and awesome community!Last edit: I have succesfully connected my Go+ 5 times out of 5 try doing these steps.Reset Go+, unpair from Bluetooth and Force close the Pogo appOpen the app and wait for the sightings to come back (if the Go+ is already connected, just eject it).Press the button on the Go+ and pair it with the game (in the options, not using the small button on the map).I have done it on 3G and on Wifi, I am super pumped at this point XD (sure hope I am not jinxing myself by being to happy!) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2rDneyg
"Connecting PoGo+, what is your (dark?) ritual?" "Connecting PoGo+, what is your (dark?) ritual?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:50 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.