Ads Top

"My favorite underrated attacker - Magneton!"


#PokemonGO: I like to use less popular Pokémon when possible, and I'm somewhat new to caring about gyms. I know that the preferred type against Dnite is Ice, but honestly? My CP1877 Charge Beam / Magnet Bomb Magneton kicks butt against Dragonite. He resists most attacks, and can shrug off even a Hyper Beam without dodging from a 3000+ CP Dragonite. MB is supposed to be the lowest DPS, but it has such a small bar that it's almost always available, and it'll lop a surprising chunk of health off an enemy Dragon or Rock type! He'll also do okay against a Water type using his CB. But he's my go-to against Dragonite, and is always on my team now, even while I have no shortage of Pokémon over 2500.Edit: For discussion's sake, what's an underrated attacker you like to use? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2rupRqe
"My favorite underrated attacker - Magneton!" "My favorite underrated attacker - Magneton!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:05 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.