Ads Top

"[PSA]Collect gym coins while catching"


#PokemonGO: tl;dr: During the catch screen, click on the poké ball or on the Berry selection button and open the shop to collect your coins.I tried searching and haven't found anything talking about that. Sorry if everyone knew.I always set an alarm clock to collect the gym coins. When I was trying to get a Vaporeon, my alarm rang and it was time to collect my coins. I could wait till I get my Vaporeon, but I would lose precious time. Also, if I left the battle, I would need to go back to where I got the Vaporeon.So, that was the moment I learned I could open the shop and collect my coins from the catching screen. Just click on the Berry selection button or the poké ball selection button and open the shop to buy some more. Collect your coins and go back to that rare Pokémon without suffering from a guilty conscience. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2pvGYnp
"[PSA]Collect gym coins while catching" "[PSA]Collect gym coins while catching" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.