Ads Top

"New affinity for rural players"


#PokemonGO: [discussion] I have to say I have a new appreciation for any rural player that has stuck with this game for any length of time. I live in the suburbs so while I might have to drive to a park, town square, etc at least there are spawns and stops here. My daughter had a soccer tournament out of town and there is no way I would have made it past a few days playing if I had lived there. There was nothing. Not even at the hotel which was really odd.I know we have all read a lot of posts about rural play being terrible but Niantic really needs to get on it. I had no clue. Kudos to all you rural players that continue to play! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2pMsLFW
"New affinity for rural players" "New affinity for rural players" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.